Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Back By Popular Demand!!!

What's up Chit Talkers,

Sorry for the extended intermission but the wait is over. Are you ready to tell the world what GRINDS YOUR GEARS or check out the friendly fire between Miranda Hobbs and Bitchplease '08? Well Firefly, H2O and myself are ready to get back on the grind and hit you with a question of the day "QOTD" to keep you coming back sharing thoughts that may bring us together or respectfully divide us as we share our opinions.

Official re-launch date information will follow soon..

Let's get ready to Talk Chit!!!!!!

10 comments:

H2O said...

Bloggin from the Instinct, but I am soooooo glad to be back!!!! H2O out!!

AiR FoRcE 1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
H2O said...

Where da hell is firefly

Anonymous said...

whats good ppls.. never been on here be4 but I here a lot about it
So any finance geeks on here?

Anonymous said...

So I was looking for a QOTD but I dont see anything .. I'll try back tomorrow... hopefully the owners are doing they job-

bitchplease08 said...

Such hatred already anonymous? lemme see if I can find bitchplease09

AiR FoRcE 1 said...

Hold up, wait a minute...let me put some pimpin' in it. I am so glad to be here. What's up TC?!

Firefly will be on in the mid-night hours.

The official kick of date hasn't been set yet. We are just pluggin the site to let you all know we're back. Check back soon for the QOTD.....THANKS for teh support.

Firefly said...

Awww yes, another outlet to talkchit again! Facebook is getting annoying with people posting messages logging their every move. Do I really need to know you "just got back from baby daddy house and he decided to stay so we about to go to bed and do..."
Really?

Bail Me Out said...

I love it when ppl announce they gotta go & drop their brownies at the pool.

School Teacher said...

Is dropping brownies in the pool similar to the browns playing in the super bowl?