Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 13, 2009

Take A Bow

The world has been hanging on to the edge of their seats to put the missing pieces together to the physical ending of celeb couple Chris Brown and Rihanna. As of yet, the story hasn't been fully disclosed. Although speculations and gossip blogs are off chain with accusations that either Rihanna spread herpes to Brown or by the fact the she lost it when Mr. "Never the right time to say goodbye" said hello to a late nite booty call.

Could this relationship have possibly been headed towards splitsville and Rihanna pulled a Lynn Whitfield (Actress from Thin Line) out of spite to sabotage Chris' career or is it just to say that not only is Rihanna the poster child for Gucci 2009 campaign , but also Herpes Awareness, Wrap It Up and Battered Women?

Would you jeopardize a person's career for breaking up with you...or would you beat a person for giving you a communicable disease?

ARE YOU CHRIS BROWN OR RIHANNA?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pleasant surprise you guys are hooking this back up. Kudos!!!

I will surely try to kill a mofo for giving me anything.

Anonymous said...

If I am married to dis nigga and he bring some shit to me, I'm beatin his mufuckin ass!! My boyfriend, although he is supposed to be committed to me, may not be using the best judgement all the time, but my husband is supposed to know better and if by chance he doesn't, I aint bussin no windows out a car, unless the car is you and the windows are yo eyes, nose and lips....

Hey Airforce!!!

Anonymous said...

Hell to the yeah I'm try to kill a nucca if he give me anything!!!!! on the other hand I wouldn't try to ruin a person if they no longer view me as the apple of their I'll just find me a new suckka to lick!!



Hey bp08 I missed you guys sooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HEY GUESS WHO GURL!!!!!! WE miss you too!!! Wait Who are you again?!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I didn't believe that Chris could've beat Rihanna the way he did until I saw the leaked photo from the LAPD. Now, Chris needs his ass whooped. Them Barbados thugs need to come and get with his pretty boy glamour. Poor Rihanna. No one deserves that type of treatment.