Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Deuce 1 The Rules of Gay Swagger

As I said before I now know exactly what to look for in a suitable partner. You see the man for me is a complex individual. He must show affection, but not too much. He must love to love but not become too needy. He must be strong, and gentle, loving yet firm, and most of all, sensual and not sexual as there is a difference, and truth be told, 50% of the population has no idea what that difference is.

Unfortunately in my search for a partner I have went through multitudes of soldiers. Until I found the category I LOVED. STRAIGHT MEN!! You see, I have to be friends with anyone I decide to "take down" and since I have no desire at all to befriend any more HOMO men (The friends I have are QUITE enough and sometimes, even they are put on notice) straight men, have the exact chemical and genetic make-up that I crave. Unfortunately for me they usually come attached to a female. Now make no mistake I have a strict rule. If I know your girl, you are safe, as I believe it is totally unfair to bewitch a friend's man. I mean when you think about it its unfair anyway, but if you know the union first hand, for me its kinda hard for me to swallow. I have bewitched a many soldiers, all were nice men, that for some reason always hooked up with a female that wasn't exactly complimentary. She would be unfair, overbearing, and just a down right bitch. (Tip ladies, if you are a female that is extremely hard to please, do know that I am what most call the clean up man.) I am the reason your man has romantic ideas to please you. I put the understanding of femininity in his psyche. I am the one who rests his soul in my lap and tell him that he is indeed a King. Make no mistake men, I am also the one teaching your girl how to love you, how to please you, and best of all, how to keep you. I am a love techincian. If Cupid is "Sales" I am "Custumer Service." I should charge you fools for my services, the marriages I have saved severely outweigh the unions I have interfered in. Still today, I continue to weave enchantments that balance out love and hate in hetrosexual nuptials or relationships. In return for my services usually my soldiers massage me with statements much like "Damn I wish my girl would do this like that..." or "Man if you was a woman you would be the REAL DEAL..." When I am told this usually there is only one reply you should have. Smile softly and think calmly to yourself ..."Gotcha"

Stay Tuned for the 10 rules to capturing and keeping a straight man of your own.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wheres your gay snapback hat